Carteret, NJ, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 40.577328, -74.228203.
Carteret is a borough in New Jersey, located in the metropolitan area of Staten Island. It is very popular among young families and families with little kids. It was incorporated as Roosevelt on April 11, 1906, named for George Carteret and Philip Carteret on November 7, 1922. It is a small commercial center, with a few markets and office centers. There are also a few parks in the borough such as Joseph Medwick Park, Carteret Waterfront Park, Noe Street Waterfall Park, Banick Park, as well as a soccer field, John Street Soccer Park. Carteret is very close to many attractions in Staten Island including Staten Island Boat Graveyard, Owl Hollow Soccer Fields, Staten Island Skating Pavilion, Clay Pit Ponds State Park, and Bloomingdale Park.
Where is Carteret, NJ, USA on Map?
Road map of Carteret, NJ, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Carteret, NJ, USA
Carteret, NJ, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Carteret, NJ, USA is 40.577328, and the longitude is -74.228203. Carteret, NJ, USA is located at United States country in the Boroughs place category with the gps coordinates of 40° 34' 38.3808'' N and 74° 13' 41.5308'' W.
|DMS Lat||40° 34' 38.3808'' N|
|DMS Long||74° 13' 41.5308'' W|
Coordinates of Carteret, NJ, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Boroughs in United States
Also check out these related Boroughs.
- Manhattan, New York City, NY, USA (40.776676, -73.971321)
- Flemington, NJ, USA (40.512325, -74.859329)
- Mechanicsburg, PA, USA (40.214256, -77.008591)
- Staten Island, New York City, NY, USA (40.579021, -74.151535)
- Malvern, PA, USA (40.036217, -75.513809)
- Carteret, NJ, USA (40.577328, -74.228203)
- Brooklyn, New York City, NY, USA (40.650002, -73.949997)
- Surf City, NJ, USA (39.659630, -74.170761)
- Beachwood, NJ, USA (39.939224, -74.192558)
- Bronx, New York City, NY, USA (40.837048, -73.865433)