Mars, PA, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 40.696518, -80.010857.
Mars is a borough and part of the Pittsburgh metropolitan area in Butler County, western Pennsylvania, USA, located in the southern part of the county, 17 miles south of Butler and 21 miles north of Pittsburgh. It was settled in 1873 and incorporated in 1882. It is one of the most advanced neighborhoods of the city, with plenty of high-quality recreation areas, parks, playgrounds, and various events. It is also famous for its advanced infrastructure. USS Mars (AFS‑1), laid down on 5 May 1962, was named after the borough of Mars. Mars Flying Saucer is the landmark of the city. Other points of interest in Mars include Mars Train Station and Mars Area Public Library. Pennsylvania Route 228, Lakehill Airport, Zelienople Municipal Airport, and Butler County Airport serve the area.
Where is Mars, PA, USA on Map?
Road map of Mars, PA, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Mars, PA, USA
Mars, PA, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Mars, PA, USA is 40.696518, and the longitude is -80.010857. Mars, PA, USA is located at United States country in the Boroughs place category with the gps coordinates of 40° 41' 47.4648'' N and 80° 0' 39.0852'' W.
|DMS Lat||40° 41' 47.4648'' N|
|DMS Long||80° 0' 39.0852'' W|
Coordinates of Mars, PA, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Boroughs in United States
Also check out these related Boroughs.
- Manhattan, New York City, NY, USA (40.776676, -73.971321)
- Flemington, NJ, USA (40.512325, -74.859329)
- Mechanicsburg, PA, USA (40.214256, -77.008591)
- Staten Island, New York City, NY, USA (40.579021, -74.151535)
- Malvern, PA, USA (40.036217, -75.513809)
- Carteret, NJ, USA (40.577328, -74.228203)
- Brooklyn, New York City, NY, USA (40.650002, -73.949997)
- Surf City, NJ, USA (39.659630, -74.170761)
- Beachwood, NJ, USA (39.939224, -74.192558)
- Bronx, New York City, NY, USA (40.837048, -73.865433)