Cenad, Timiș, Romania
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 46.131737, 20.581394.
Cenad is a small part of the province of Timiș, western Romania, situated just a few miles away from the border between Romania and Hungary. It was established in the 13th century and was named Morisena. It was under the rule of Hungarian, Austrian, and Osman empires. Now it is a small community with the population close to 4,200 people. It is a customs point, and most of the population is employed by various related businesses.
Map of Cenad, Timiș, Romania
Cenad, Timiș, Romania Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Cenad, Timiș, Romania is 46.131737, and the longitude is 20.581394. Cenad, Timiș, Romania is located at Romania country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 46° 7' 54.2532'' N and 20° 34' 53.0184'' E.
Cenad, Timiș, Romania Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||46° 7' 54.2532'' N|
|DMS Long||20° 34' 53.0184'' E|
Coordinates of Cenad, Timiș, Romania is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Romania
Also check out these related Towns.
- Bușteni, Prahova, Romania (45.410606, 25.534534)
- Cenad, Timiș, Romania (46.131737, 20.581394)
- Costinești, Constanța, Romania (43.950954, 28.601225)
- Sulina, Romania (45.156746, 29.659550)
- Ovidiu, Constanța, Romania (44.260445, 28.556900)
- Bărăi, Cluj, Romania (46.845123, 23.907913)
- Rășinari, Romania (45.700001, 24.066668)
- Șirnea, Romania (45.474998, 25.251944)
- Horlești, Romania (47.109428, 27.374786)
- Orșova, Romania (44.725277, 22.396111)