Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 45.474998, 25.251944.
Sinaia is a small town located in Prahova county, east-central Romania, and about 140 km north-northwest of Bucharest. Situated in the historical region of Muntenia, the town is a popular touristic spot for those who like skiing, hiking, and other winter sports. There are a few national parks located near the town, that is why Sinaia is often visited by tourists. Attractions and landmarks in and around the town include Peleș Castle, Pelișor Castle, Sinaia Monastery, Franz Joseph and Saint Anne Cliffs, Sinaia Casino, Carmen Sylva Cultural Center, George Enescu Memorial House, the Bucegi Reserve Museum, Sinaia Railway Station, Bucegi Mountains, and Baiu Mountains. Sinaia was used as a filming location for the British spy television series "Alex Rider". Sinaia also hosts the Autumn Festival, mostly called Sinaia Forever Festival.
Where is Sinaia, Romania on Map?
Road map of Sinaia, Romania shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Sinaia, Romania
Sinaia, Romania Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Sinaia, Romania is 45.474998, and the longitude is 25.251944. Sinaia, Romania is located at Romania country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 45° 28' 29.9928'' N and 25° 15' 6.9984'' E.
|DMS Lat||45° 28' 29.9928'' N|
|DMS Long||25° 15' 6.9984'' E|
Coordinates of Sinaia, Romania is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Romania
Also check out these related Towns.
- Bușteni, Prahova, Romania (45.410606, 25.534534)
- Cenad, Timiș, Romania (46.131737, 20.581394)
- Costinești, Constanța, Romania (43.950954, 28.601225)
- Sulina, Romania (45.156746, 29.659550)
- Ovidiu, Constanța, Romania (44.260445, 28.556900)
- Bărăi, Cluj, Romania (46.845123, 23.907913)
- Rășinari, Romania (45.700001, 24.066668)
- Sinaia, Romania (45.474998, 25.251944)
- Horlești, Romania (47.109428, 27.374786)
- Orșova, Romania (44.725277, 22.396111)