Ovidiu, Constanța, Romania
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 44.260445, 28.556900.
Ovidiu is a small coastal municipality located about 3 miles north of Constanța city in the Black Sea region of Romania. It is a beautiful old settlement, which started its early development under the Ottoman rule as Culmea and Horozlar villages. Later on, after the withdraw of the Osman empire down to south, the town was renamed after a famous Roman poet Ovidius. Local nature is wonderful, and today's town is a famous resort and a tourist destination.
Where is Ovidiu, Constanța, Romania on Map?
Road map of Ovidiu, Constanța, Romania shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Ovidiu, Constanța, Romania
Ovidiu, Constanța, Romania Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Ovidiu, Constanța, Romania is 44.260445, and the longitude is 28.556900. Ovidiu, Constanța, Romania is located at Romania country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 44° 15' 37.6020'' N and 28° 33' 24.8400'' E.
|DMS Lat||44° 15' 37.6020'' N|
|DMS Long||28° 33' 24.8400'' E|
Coordinates of Ovidiu, Constanța, Romania is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Romania
Also check out these related Towns.
- Bușteni, Prahova, Romania (45.410606, 25.534534)
- Cenad, Timiș, Romania (46.131737, 20.581394)
- Costinești, Constanța, Romania (43.950954, 28.601225)
- Sulina, Romania (45.156746, 29.659550)
- Ovidiu, Constanța, Romania (44.260445, 28.556900)
- Bărăi, Cluj, Romania (46.845123, 23.907913)
- Rășinari, Romania (45.700001, 24.066668)
- Sinaia, Romania (45.474998, 25.251944)
- Horlești, Romania (47.109428, 27.374786)
- Orșova, Romania (44.725277, 22.396111)