Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 45.156746, 29.659550.
Sulina is a small town in northern Romania, situated in the Danube delta, on the Black Sea coast, right near the border with Ukraine. It is not much of a tourist spot but a small settlement popular with those who are interested in unique fauna and flora of the Danube delta. It is interesting that the town can be reached only by boat since it is located in the middle of wetlands and waters.
Where is Sulina, Romania on Map?
Road map of Sulina, Romania shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Sulina, Romania
Sulina, Romania Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Sulina, Romania is 45.156746, and the longitude is 29.659550. Sulina, Romania is located at Romania country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 45° 9' 24.2856'' N and 29° 39' 34.3800'' E.
|DMS Lat||45° 9' 24.2856'' N|
|DMS Long||29° 39' 34.3800'' E|
Coordinates of Sulina, Romania is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Romania
Also check out these related Towns.
- Bușteni, Prahova, Romania (45.410606, 25.534534)
- Cenad, Timiș, Romania (46.131737, 20.581394)
- Costinești, Constanța, Romania (43.950954, 28.601225)
- Sulina, Romania (45.156746, 29.659550)
- Ovidiu, Constanța, Romania (44.260445, 28.556900)
- Bărăi, Cluj, Romania (46.845123, 23.907913)
- Rășinari, Romania (45.700001, 24.066668)
- Sinaia, Romania (45.474998, 25.251944)
- Horlești, Romania (47.109428, 27.374786)
- Orșova, Romania (44.725277, 22.396111)