Churchs Ferry, ND, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 48.270226, -99.197075.
Situated near Highway 2 between a few small lakes, Churchs Ferry is a very small old town in north North Dakota, USA. It is situated about 32 miles north west of Devils Lake and can be easily reached by the highway. The town was established in 1880s and about 30 years later it has way larger population than now, which was close to 500 residents. In our times, there only about 15-20 people permanently living in Churchs Ferry. Most of the population moved to Devils Lake. The only attraction in the neighborhood is Silver Lake National Wildlife Refuge, which is actually a great place for hiking and enjoying local nature. Other neighboring small towns are situated to the south of Churchs Ferry.
Map of Churchs Ferry, ND, USA
Churchs Ferry, ND, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Churchs Ferry, ND, USA is 48.270226, and the longitude is -99.197075. Churchs Ferry, ND, USA is located at United States country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 48° 16' 12.8136'' N and 99° 11' 49.4700'' W.
Churchs Ferry, ND, USA Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||48° 16' 12.8136'' N|
|DMS Long||99° 11' 49.4700'' W|
Coordinates of Churchs Ferry, ND, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United States
Also check out these related Towns.
- South Padre Island, TX, USA (26.111944, -97.169724)
- Wood Dale, Illinois, the US (41.963055, -87.978333)
- New Lisbon, New Jersey, the United States (39.958057, -74.625999)
- Merry Hill, NC, the US (36.011944, -76.772499)
- Spring Valley, Illinois, the US (41.327221, -89.200836)
- Nesconset, NY, USA (40.846111, -73.150558)
- Cordelia, OH, USA (40.899445, -83.785835)
- Hope Mills, NC, the US (34.970554, -78.956665)
- Pennington, NJ, USA (40.324924, -74.788780)
- Hughesville, MD, the US (38.533611, -76.782219)