Milton, MA, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 42.250683, -71.071663.
The town of Milton is located to the south of Boston, in Norfolk County, Massachusetts, United States. It was settled in 1640 and incorporated in 1662. The town is considered one of the best towns to live in the country. It is bordered by Blue Hills to the south, the Neponset River to the north, Milton Hill to the east, Brush Hill to the west, and Quincy to the southeast. Interstate 93, Massachusetts Route 28, and Massachusetts Route 138 serve the area. Local attractions include Houghton's Pond Recreation Area, Quincy Quarries Reservation, Milton Historical Society, Forbes House Museum, Wollaston Golf Club, Eustis Estate Museum and Study Center, Hemenway Hill, and Eliot Tower - Great Blue Hill. The city is also home to Milton Academy. T. S. Eliot, a famous poet, studied at Milton Academy.
Where is Milton, MA, USA on Map?
Road map of Milton, MA, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Milton, MA, USA
Milton, MA, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Milton, MA, USA is 42.250683, and the longitude is -71.071663. Milton, MA, USA is located at United States country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 42° 15' 2.4588'' N and 71° 4' 17.9868'' W.
|DMS Lat||42° 15' 2.4588'' N|
|DMS Long||71° 4' 17.9868'' W|
Coordinates of Milton, MA, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United States
Also check out these related Towns.
- Norwood, MA, USA (42.184155, -71.206245)
- Natick, MA, USA (42.281342, -71.354950)
- Milton, MA, USA (42.250683, -71.071663)
- Marblehead, MA, USA (42.499683, -70.863861)
- Ludlow, MA, USA (42.181541, -72.478432)
- Lexington, MA, USA (42.447357, -71.234619)
- Lenox, MA, USA (42.368195, -73.285858)
- Ipswich, MA, USA (42.683186, -70.856850)
- Hingham, MA, USA (42.232655, -70.900253)
- Harwich, MA, USA (41.681442, -70.097572)