Marblehead, MA, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 42.499683, -70.863861.
Marblehead, nicknamed "MHD", is a coastal town in Essex County, Massachusetts, United States, situated on the North Shore and 17 miles northeast of Boston. The town was settled by Joseph Doliber in 1629 and incorporated in 1649. The area was originally inhabited by the Naumkeag tribe. It is a popular tourist spot as well as sailing, kayaking, and yachting destination. Marblehead Harbor is considered the birthplace of the Continental Navy, the navy during the American Revolutionary War. There are many historical landmarks and tourist attractions in the town, including Marblehead Museum, Marblehead Historic District, Herreshoff Castle, Old Burial Hill, Castle Rock Park, Devereux Beach, Fort Sewall, The Jeremiah Lee Mansion, Marblehead Lighthouse, Marblehead Neck Wildlife Sanctuary, Wyman Woods, Hammond Park, Chandler Hovey Park, Preston Beach, and so on.
Where is Marblehead, MA, USA on Map?
Road map of Marblehead, MA, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Marblehead, MA, USA
Marblehead, MA, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Marblehead, MA, USA is 42.499683, and the longitude is -70.863861. Marblehead, MA, USA is located at United States country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 42° 29' 58.8588'' N and 70° 51' 49.8996'' W.
|DMS Lat||42° 29' 58.8588'' N|
|DMS Long||70° 51' 49.8996'' W|
Coordinates of Marblehead, MA, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United States
Also check out these related Towns.
- Norwood, MA, USA (42.184155, -71.206245)
- Natick, MA, USA (42.281342, -71.354950)
- Milton, MA, USA (42.250683, -71.071663)
- Marblehead, MA, USA (42.499683, -70.863861)
- Ludlow, MA, USA (42.181541, -72.478432)
- Lexington, MA, USA (42.447357, -71.234619)
- Lenox, MA, USA (42.368195, -73.285858)
- Ipswich, MA, USA (42.683186, -70.856850)
- Hingham, MA, USA (42.232655, -70.900253)
- Harwich, MA, USA (41.681442, -70.097572)