Ludlow, MA, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 42.181541, -72.478432.
Ludlow, also known as "Soccer City", "The Bubble", or "Mini Portugal", is a small town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States, located to the northeast of Springfield. Ludlow Country Club, Ludlow Tennis Club, Ludlow Reservoir Shoreline Trail, Memorial Park, Lusitano Stadium, John F. Thompson Memorial Swimming Pool, and Ludlow State Forest are among the local attractions. The town was settled in 1751 and incorporated on August 23, 1775. The area was originally inhabited by the Algonquian. It is bordered by Wilbraham to the south, Granby to the north, Springfield to the southwest, Belchertown to the northeast, Palmer to the east, and Chicopee to the west. Bradley International Airport is situated about 30 miles south of the town.
Where is Ludlow, MA, USA on Map?
Road map of Ludlow, MA, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Ludlow, MA, USA
Ludlow, MA, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Ludlow, MA, USA is 42.181541, and the longitude is -72.478432. Ludlow, MA, USA is located at United States country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 42° 10' 53.5476'' N and 72° 28' 42.3552'' W.
|DMS Lat||42° 10' 53.5476'' N|
|DMS Long||72° 28' 42.3552'' W|
Coordinates of Ludlow, MA, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United States
Also check out these related Towns.
- Norwood, MA, USA (42.184155, -71.206245)
- Natick, MA, USA (42.281342, -71.354950)
- Milton, MA, USA (42.250683, -71.071663)
- Marblehead, MA, USA (42.499683, -70.863861)
- Ludlow, MA, USA (42.181541, -72.478432)
- Lexington, MA, USA (42.447357, -71.234619)
- Lenox, MA, USA (42.368195, -73.285858)
- Ipswich, MA, USA (42.683186, -70.856850)
- Hingham, MA, USA (42.232655, -70.900253)
- Harwich, MA, USA (41.681442, -70.097572)