Comerica Park, MI, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 42.338356, -83.048134.
Comerica Park is a famous open-air stadium and a ballpark named after Comerica Bank, located next to Ford Field, east of Fox Theatre, and north of Detroit Opera House, at 2100 Woodward Ave, Downtown Detroit, Michigan, United States. The facility was opened on April 11, 2000, and the current capacity of the stadium is 41,083 people. It is a home field for the MLB's Detroit Tigers, the most successful professional baseball team in the city. The first game at the park was played on April 11, 2000. The stadium hosted the 76th MLB All-Star Game, the 2006 World Series, the 2012 World Series, and the 2017 International Champions Cup.
Where is Comerica Park, MI, USA on Map?
Road map of Comerica Park, MI, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Comerica Park, MI, USA
Comerica Park, MI, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Comerica Park, MI, USA is 42.338356, and the longitude is -83.048134. Comerica Park, MI, USA is located at United States country in the Stadiums place category with the gps coordinates of 42° 20' 18.0816'' N and 83° 2' 53.2824'' W.
|DMS Lat||42° 20' 18.0816'' N|
|DMS Long||83° 2' 53.2824'' W|
Coordinates of Comerica Park, MI, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Stadiums in United States
Also check out these related Stadiums.
- Alamodome, TX, USA (29.416918, -98.479271)
- Target Center, MN, USA (44.979595, -93.276566)
- Camping World Stadium, FL, USA (28.539143, -81.403076)
- Smoothie King Center, LA, USA (29.949030, -90.082298)
- Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse, OH, USA (41.496620, -81.688431)
- United Center, IL, USA (41.880692, -87.674370)
- AT&T Center, TX, USA (29.426931, -98.437599)
- Chase Center, CA, USA (37.768009, -122.387787)
- KeyBank Center, NY, USA (42.875134, -78.876785)
- Moda Center, OR, USA (45.531609, -122.667236)
No comments written yet.