Cubao, Quezon City, the Philippines
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 14.617290, 121.059311.
Cubao is one of southern suburbs of Quezon City, one of the largest cities and the former capital of the Philippines. It is an important commercial center with plenty of offices, shopping malls, small shops, cafes and restaurants, etc. Cubao is famous for two principal attractions of the locality: the Cubao Cathedral and The Smart Araneta Coliseum, the latter being a venue for a great number of sports events and shows.
Map of Cubao, Quezon City, the Philippines
Cubao, Quezon City, the Philippines Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Cubao, Quezon City, the Philippines is 14.617290, and the longitude is 121.059311. Cubao, Quezon City, the Philippines is located at Phillipines country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 14° 37' 2.2440'' N and 121° 3' 33.5196'' E.
Cubao, Quezon City, the Philippines elevation is 53 meters height, that is equal to 174 feet.
Cubao, Quezon City, the Philippines Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||14° 37' 2.2440'' N|
|DMS Long||121° 3' 33.5196'' E|
|Elevation (m)||53 m|
|Elevation (f)||174 feet|
Coordinates of Cubao, Quezon City, the Philippines is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Phillipines
Also check out these related Cities.
- Cagayan de Oro, Misamis Oriental, Philippines (8.477217, 124.645920)
- Silay City, Negros Occidental, Philippines (10.753794, 123.084160)
- Taytay, Rizal, Philippines (14.558555, 121.136086)
- Bago City, Negros Occidental, Philippines (10.503405, 122.966301)
- San Rafael, Bulacan, Philippines (14.998451, 120.953209)
- General Santos City, South Cotabato, Philippines (6.116243, 125.171738)
- Cabuyao, Laguna, Philippines (14.247142, 121.136673)
- Calamba, Laguna, Philippines (14.192048, 121.131180)
- Naga, Camarines Sur, Bicol, Philippines (13.621775, 123.194824)
- Pasay, Metro Manila, Philippines (14.537752, 121.001381)