Bacolod, Negros Occidental, Philippines
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 10.640739, 122.968956.
Bacolod is a large city in the province of Negros Occidental, Philippines, with the population of over 0.5 million people. It had a very difficult and windning history, it was under the invasion of Spanish and other European armies, and it got its independence only a few decades ago. It is a center of culture and sports, with golf, karatedo and soccer as the most popular sports.
Map of Bacolod, Negros Occidental, Philippines
Bacolod, Negros Occidental, Philippines Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Bacolod, Negros Occidental, Philippines is 10.640739, and the longitude is 122.968956. Bacolod, Negros Occidental, Philippines is located at Phillipines country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 10° 38' 26.6604'' N and 122° 58' 8.2416'' E.
Bacolod, Negros Occidental, Philippines Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||10° 38' 26.6604'' N|
|DMS Long||122° 58' 8.2416'' E|
Coordinates of Bacolod, Negros Occidental, Philippines is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Phillipines
Also check out these related Cities.
- Maasin City, Southern Leyte, the Philippinnes (10.131400, 124.858482)
- Cagayan de Oro, Misamis Oriental, Philippines (8.477217, 124.645920)
- Silay City, Negros Occidental, Philippines (10.753794, 123.084160)
- Taytay, Rizal, Philippines (14.558555, 121.136086)
- Bago City, Negros Occidental, Philippines (10.503405, 122.966301)
- San Rafael, Bulacan, Philippines (14.998451, 120.953209)
- General Santos City, South Cotabato, Philippines (6.116243, 125.171738)
- Cabuyao, Laguna, Philippines (14.247142, 121.136673)
- Carmona, Cavite, Philippines (14.309243, 121.031708)
- Calamba, Laguna, Philippines (14.192048, 121.131180)