Daet, Camarines Norte, Philippines
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 14.116667, 122.949997.
Daet is a small city with the population close to 95,000 people, located in the province of Camarines Norte, central Philippines. The city's history starts in the middle of the 16th century, when the first settlements appeared here. Today, the city is a prosperous and rapidly developing community, with excellent infrastructure, especially as to water and power supply.
Where is Daet, Camarines Norte, Philippines on Map?
Road map of Daet, Camarines Norte, Philippines shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Daet, Camarines Norte, Philippines
Daet, Camarines Norte, Philippines Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Daet, Camarines Norte, Philippines is 14.116667, and the longitude is 122.949997. Daet, Camarines Norte, Philippines is located at Phillipines country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 14° 7' 0.0012'' N and 122° 56' 59.9892'' E.
|DMS Lat||14° 7' 0.0012'' N|
|DMS Long||122° 56' 59.9892'' E|
Coordinates of Daet, Camarines Norte, Philippines is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Phillipines
Also check out these related Cities.
- Maasin City, Southern Leyte, the Philippinnes (10.131400, 124.858482)
- Cagayan de Oro, Misamis Oriental, Philippines (8.477217, 124.645920)
- Silay City, Negros Occidental, Philippines (10.753794, 123.084160)
- Taytay, Rizal, Philippines (14.558555, 121.136086)
- Bago City, Negros Occidental, Philippines (10.503405, 122.966301)
- San Rafael, Bulacan, Philippines (14.998451, 120.953209)
- General Santos City, South Cotabato, Philippines (6.116243, 125.171738)
- Cabuyao, Laguna, Philippines (14.247142, 121.136673)
- Carmona, Cavite, Philippines (14.309243, 121.031708)
- Calamba, Laguna, Philippines (14.192048, 121.131180)
No comments written yet.