Puerto Princesa, Palawan, Philippines
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 9.740696, 118.730072.
Puerto Princesa, the Eco-Tourism Center of the Philippines, is a city located on the island of Palawan, western Philippines. It is the westernmost city, situated east-central part of Palawan province. Puerto Princesa International Airport serves the city, located about 3 kilometers from the city center. The city is an extremely popular tourist spot famous for its wonderful beaches and great local cuisine. Puerto Princesa is considered to be one of the cleanest and greenest cities in the country. Attractions and points of interest in the city include Sabang Beach, Hartman Beach, Kanigaran Beach, Immaculate Conception Cathedral, Sta. Monica Parish Church, Rizal Park, the Puerto Princesa Underground River, Puerto Princesa City Baywalk Park, Palawan Museum, and Puerto Princesa Subterranean River National Park. Palawan State University and Western Philippines University - Puerto Princesa Campus are also based in the city.
Where is Puerto Princesa, Palawan, Philippines on Map?
Road map of Puerto Princesa, Palawan, Philippines shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Puerto Princesa, Palawan, Philippines
Puerto Princesa, Palawan, Philippines Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Puerto Princesa, Palawan, Philippines is 9.740696, and the longitude is 118.730072. Puerto Princesa, Palawan, Philippines is located at Phillipines country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 9° 44' 26.5056'' N and 118° 43' 48.2592'' E.
|DMS Lat||9° 44' 26.5056'' N|
|DMS Long||118° 43' 48.2592'' E|
Coordinates of Puerto Princesa, Palawan, Philippines is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Phillipines
Also check out these related Cities.
- Maasin City, Southern Leyte, the Philippinnes (10.131400, 124.858482)
- Cagayan de Oro, Misamis Oriental, Philippines (8.477217, 124.645920)
- Silay City, Negros Occidental, Philippines (10.753794, 123.084160)
- Taytay, Rizal, Philippines (14.558555, 121.136086)
- Bago City, Negros Occidental, Philippines (10.503405, 122.966301)
- San Rafael, Bulacan, Philippines (14.998451, 120.953209)
- General Santos City, South Cotabato, Philippines (6.116243, 125.171738)
- Cabuyao, Laguna, Philippines (14.247142, 121.136673)
- Carmona, Cavite, Philippines (14.309243, 121.031708)
- Calamba, Laguna, Philippines (14.192048, 121.131180)