Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 28.883612, 64.416061.
Dalbandin is a town in Balochistan province of Pakistan. Prior to the earthquake of 2011, the population of the town was about 15,000 people. Fortunately, the town was not too much damaged by the act of God, and in modern times, the town's famous fruit orchards are totally restored.
Where is Dalbandin, Pakistan on Map?
Road map of Dalbandin, Pakistan shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Dalbandin, Pakistan
Dalbandin, Pakistan Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Dalbandin, Pakistan is 28.883612, and the longitude is 64.416061. Dalbandin, Pakistan is located at Pakistan country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 28° 53' 1.0032'' N and 64° 24' 57.8196'' E.
|DMS Lat||28° 53' 1.0032'' N|
|DMS Long||64° 24' 57.8196'' E|
Coordinates of Dalbandin, Pakistan is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Pakistan
Also check out these related Towns.
- Changa Manga, Kasur, Punjab, Pakistan (31.088516, 73.964531)
- Samasatta, Bahawalpur, Punjab, Pakistan (29.345556, 71.546402)
- Battagram, Batagram Distirct, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan (34.676834, 73.027550)
- Narang Mandi, Sheikhupura, Punjab, Pakistan (31.904015, 74.517426)
- Shamozai, Swat, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan (34.684807, 72.127991)
- Taftan, Chagai, Balochistan, Pakistan (28.964802, 61.585609)
- Surjani Town, Karachi City, Sindh, Pakistan (25.040071, 67.062393)
- Tangi, Charsadda, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan (34.303955, 71.655472)
- Noorpur Thal, Khushab, Punjab, Pakistan (31.878471, 71.898636)
- Islamkot, Tharparkar, Sindh, Pakistan (24.701380, 70.178322)