Pattoki, Punjab, Pakistan
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 31.025009, 73.847878.
Pattoki is a large city with the population close to 650,000, located in northeastern Pakistan, the province of Punjab, right near the border with India. The city has got its name after a large old historic Hindu castle, which became the first building of the settlement. There is a constant water supply problem in the city, which has been a challenge for the latest city administrations.
Where is Pattoki, Punjab, Pakistan on Map?
Road map of Pattoki, Punjab, Pakistan shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Pattoki, Punjab, Pakistan
Pattoki, Punjab, Pakistan Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Pattoki, Punjab, Pakistan is 31.025009, and the longitude is 73.847878. Pattoki, Punjab, Pakistan is located at Pakistan country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 31° 1' 30.0324'' N and 73° 50' 52.3608'' E.
|DMS Lat||31° 1' 30.0324'' N|
|DMS Long||73° 50' 52.3608'' E|
Coordinates of Pattoki, Punjab, Pakistan is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Pakistan
Also check out these related Cities.
- Gilgit, Gilgit-Baltistan, Pakistan (35.920834, 74.308334)
- Ahmedpur East, Bahawalpur, Punjab, Pakistan (29.143644, 71.257240)
- Kāmoke, Gujranwala, Punjab, Pakistan (31.976515, 74.222015)
- Pir Mahal, Toba Tek Singh, Punjab, Pakistan (30.767956, 72.437813)
- Jacobabad, Sindh, Pakistan (28.281891, 68.438171)
- Sahiwal, Punjab, Pakistan (30.677717, 73.106812)
- Zafarwal, Narowal, Punjab, Pakistan (32.337006, 74.903336)
- Khanewal, Punjab, Pakistan (30.286415, 71.932030)
- Jaranwala, Faisalabad, Punjab, Pakistan (31.345394, 73.429810)
- New Mirpur City, Azad Kashmir, Pakistan (33.148392, 73.751770)