Dera Ghāzi Khān, Punjab, Pakistan
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 30.032486, 70.640244.
Dera Ghāzi Khān is a small city in southern Punjab, in eastern Pakistan. It is a very old historic settlement established as early as the 15th century, and with the current population close to 200 thousand people. The city is famous with local festivals and fairs organized year round. Local cuisine is also special and known for its variety of desserts and meals made from vegetables.
Where is Dera Ghāzi Khān, Punjab, Pakistan on Map?
Road map of Dera Ghāzi Khān, Punjab, Pakistan shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Dera Ghāzi Khān, Punjab, Pakistan
Dera Ghāzi Khān, Punjab, Pakistan Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Dera Ghāzi Khān, Punjab, Pakistan is 30.032486, and the longitude is 70.640244. Dera Ghāzi Khān, Punjab, Pakistan is located at Pakistan country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 30° 1' 56.9496'' N and 70° 38' 24.8784'' E.
|DMS Lat||30° 1' 56.9496'' N|
|DMS Long||70° 38' 24.8784'' E|
Coordinates of Dera Ghāzi Khān, Punjab, Pakistan is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Pakistan
Also check out these related Cities.
- Gilgit, Gilgit-Baltistan, Pakistan (35.920834, 74.308334)
- Ahmedpur East, Bahawalpur, Punjab, Pakistan (29.143644, 71.257240)
- Kāmoke, Gujranwala, Punjab, Pakistan (31.976515, 74.222015)
- Pir Mahal, Toba Tek Singh, Punjab, Pakistan (30.767956, 72.437813)
- Jacobabad, Sindh, Pakistan (28.281891, 68.438171)
- Sahiwal, Punjab, Pakistan (30.677717, 73.106812)
- Zafarwal, Narowal, Punjab, Pakistan (32.337006, 74.903336)
- Khanewal, Punjab, Pakistan (30.286415, 71.932030)
- Jaranwala, Faisalabad, Punjab, Pakistan (31.345394, 73.429810)
- New Mirpur City, Azad Kashmir, Pakistan (33.148392, 73.751770)
No comments written yet.