Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 26.004168, 63.060555.
Turbat is a small city in southern Pakistan, located on the banks of the Kech River. There are over 80,000 people living in the city, and it is an important industrial and tourism center. Local points of interest include palace of the Nawab of Makran, Fort of Punno, Koh-e-Murad mosque, the Government's Farm, and many others.
Where is Turbat, Pakistan on Map?
Road map of Turbat, Pakistan shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Turbat, Pakistan
Turbat, Pakistan Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Turbat, Pakistan is 26.004168, and the longitude is 63.060555. Turbat, Pakistan is located at Pakistan country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 26° 0' 15.0048'' N and 63° 3' 37.9980'' E.
|DMS Lat||26° 0' 15.0048'' N|
|DMS Long||63° 3' 37.9980'' E|
Coordinates of Turbat, Pakistan is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Pakistan
Also check out these related Cities.
- Gilgit, Gilgit-Baltistan, Pakistan (35.920834, 74.308334)
- Ahmedpur East, Bahawalpur, Punjab, Pakistan (29.143644, 71.257240)
- Kāmoke, Gujranwala, Punjab, Pakistan (31.976515, 74.222015)
- Pir Mahal, Toba Tek Singh, Punjab, Pakistan (30.767956, 72.437813)
- Jacobabad, Sindh, Pakistan (28.281891, 68.438171)
- Sahiwal, Punjab, Pakistan (30.677717, 73.106812)
- Zafarwal, Narowal, Punjab, Pakistan (32.337006, 74.903336)
- Khanewal, Punjab, Pakistan (30.286415, 71.932030)
- Jaranwala, Faisalabad, Punjab, Pakistan (31.345394, 73.429810)
- New Mirpur City, Azad Kashmir, Pakistan (33.148392, 73.751770)