Donghai Bridge, China
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 30.757168, 121.968834.
Donghai Bridge, known also as the East China Sea Bridge, is one of the longest bridges in China, as well as one of the longest sea-cross transportation system on the planet. It is a beam bridge with some sections with cable-stayed construction. The bridge has an important location and function of connecting the mainland of China with Yangshan Deep-Water Port which is situated on small islands in the Yellow Sea. The total length of the bridge is estimated to be about 20 miles, and it carries a part of the S2 Hulu Expressway. Some parts of the bridge are designed quite high over the sea waters, but some are low. Due to a design and specifics of the bridge, some vehicles with too heavy weight are not allowed to enter the bridge area.
Map of Donghai Bridge, China
Donghai Bridge, China Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Donghai Bridge, China is 30.757168, and the longitude is 121.968834. Donghai Bridge, China is located at China country in the Bridges place category with the gps coordinates of 30° 45' 25.8048'' N and 121° 58' 7.8024'' E.
Donghai Bridge, China Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||30° 45' 25.8048'' N|
|DMS Long||121° 58' 7.8024'' E|
Coordinates of Donghai Bridge, China is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Bridges in China
Also check out these related Bridges.
- Lupu Bridge, Shanghai, China (31.190556, 121.475830)
- Danyang–Kunshan Grand Bridge, Jiangsu, China (31.597837, 120.456848)
- Nanpu Bridge, China (31.207500, 121.500832)
- Tianjin Grand Bridge, Hebei, Tianjin, China (39.056084, 117.054947)
- Tsing Ma Bridge, New Territories, Hong Kong (22.351389, 114.074165)
- Runyang Bridge, Jiangsu, China (32.220898, 119.357613)
- Donghai Bridge, China (30.757168, 121.968834)
- Jiaozhou Bay Bridge, Shandong, China (36.169914, 120.298302)
- Jintang Bridge, Zhejiang,China (30.033333, 121.783333)