Lupu Bridge, Shanghai, China
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 31.190556, 121.475830.
The Lupu Bridge is one of the most popular bridges and a long one situated in the neighborhood of the city of Shanghai in China. Located between the districts of Pudong and Huangpu, the bridge is a nice example of a through arc bridge constructed in the very beginning of the current century. It is believed that the name of the bridge is derived from the names of the local districts, and its location is very important as it also connects the two banks of the river Huangpu. The Lupu Bridge is known as the second longest arch bridge on the planet, with the total length close to 24.5 hundred feet. At that, the length of the longest span of the bridge is about 18 hundred feet. The bridge carries 6 lanes of North–South Elevated Road, as well as has 2 quite large lanes for walking.
Where is Lupu Bridge, Shanghai, China on Map?
Road map of Lupu Bridge, Shanghai, China shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Lupu Bridge, Shanghai, China
Lupu Bridge, Shanghai, China Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Lupu Bridge, Shanghai, China is 31.190556, and the longitude is 121.475830. Lupu Bridge, Shanghai, China is located at China country in the Bridges place category with the gps coordinates of 31° 11' 26.0016'' N and 121° 28' 32.9880'' E.
|DMS Lat||31° 11' 26.0016'' N|
|DMS Long||121° 28' 32.9880'' E|
Coordinates of Lupu Bridge, Shanghai, China is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Bridges in China
Also check out these related Bridges.
- Lupu Bridge, Shanghai, China (31.190556, 121.475830)
- Danyang–Kunshan Grand Bridge, Jiangsu, China (31.597837, 120.456848)
- Nanpu Bridge, China (31.207500, 121.500832)
- Tianjin Grand Bridge, Hebei, Tianjin, China (39.056084, 117.054947)
- Tsing Ma Bridge, New Territories, Hong Kong (22.351389, 114.074165)
- Runyang Bridge, Jiangsu, China (32.220898, 119.357613)
- Donghai Bridge, China (30.757168, 121.968834)
- Jiaozhou Bay Bridge, Shandong, China (36.169914, 120.298302)
- Jintang Bridge, Zhejiang,China (30.033333, 121.783333)