Nanpu Bridge, China
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 31.207500, 121.500832.
Nanpu Bridge is one of the most famous modern bridges in the country, situated in the province of Jhiazhai, near the city of Shanghai in China. It is a long suspension bridge connecting two banks of the Huangpu River. Located near the city center, the bridge is a key transportation link of Shanghai. It is about 25 hundred feet long, with the longest span close to 1390 feet. Nanpu Bridge has a wonderful modern design and was opened to the public in the early 1990s. It carries a part of Longyang Road and is one of the busiest bridges of the city. There are 7 lanes on the bridge including one emergency lane.
Where is Nanpu Bridge, China on Map?
Road map of Nanpu Bridge, China shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Nanpu Bridge, China
Nanpu Bridge, China Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Nanpu Bridge, China is 31.207500, and the longitude is 121.500832. Nanpu Bridge, China is located at China country in the Bridges place category with the gps coordinates of 31° 12' 27.0000'' N and 121° 30' 2.9952'' E.
|DMS Lat||31° 12' 27.0000'' N|
|DMS Long||121° 30' 2.9952'' E|
Coordinates of Nanpu Bridge, China is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Bridges in China
Also check out these related Bridges.
- Lupu Bridge, Shanghai, China (31.190556, 121.475830)
- Danyang–Kunshan Grand Bridge, Jiangsu, China (31.597837, 120.456848)
- Nanpu Bridge, China (31.207500, 121.500832)
- Tianjin Grand Bridge, Hebei, Tianjin, China (39.056084, 117.054947)
- Tsing Ma Bridge, New Territories, Hong Kong (22.351389, 114.074165)
- Runyang Bridge, Jiangsu, China (32.220898, 119.357613)
- Donghai Bridge, China (30.757168, 121.968834)
- Jiaozhou Bay Bridge, Shandong, China (36.169914, 120.298302)
- Jintang Bridge, Zhejiang,China (30.033333, 121.783333)