Jintang Bridge, Zhejiang,China
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 30.033333, 121.783333.
Jintang Bridge is a long cable-stayed bridge which is located in the province of Zhejiang in the south eastern China. The bridge connects the mainland of the country with one of the islands of the archipelago of Zhoushan which is heavily populated and urbanized. Build in 2009, the bridge is about 16 miles long which is one of the longest bridges in the whole country. There are plenty of spans, with the longest span is estimated to be slightly over 2 thousand feet long. The main span of the bridge has two towers which mark the highest point of the bridge. Jintang Bridge is a road bridge and it holds G9211 Ningbo–Zhoushan Expressway, which is also known as the Yongzhou Expressway.
Map of Jintang Bridge, Zhejiang,China
Jintang Bridge, Zhejiang,China Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Jintang Bridge, Zhejiang,China is 30.033333, and the longitude is 121.783333. Jintang Bridge, Zhejiang,China is located at China country in the Bridges place category with the gps coordinates of 30° 1' 59.9988'' N and 121° 46' 59.9988'' E.
Jintang Bridge, Zhejiang,China Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||30° 1' 59.9988'' N|
|DMS Long||121° 46' 59.9988'' E|
Coordinates of Jintang Bridge, Zhejiang,China is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Bridges in China
Also check out these related Bridges.
- Lupu Bridge, Shanghai, China (31.190556, 121.475830)
- Danyang–Kunshan Grand Bridge, Jiangsu, China (31.597837, 120.456848)
- Nanpu Bridge, China (31.207500, 121.500832)
- Tianjin Grand Bridge, Hebei, Tianjin, China (39.056084, 117.054947)
- Tsing Ma Bridge, New Territories, Hong Kong (22.351389, 114.074165)
- Runyang Bridge, Jiangsu, China (32.220898, 119.357613)
- Donghai Bridge, China (30.757168, 121.968834)
- Jiaozhou Bay Bridge, Shandong, China (36.169914, 120.298302)
- Jintang Bridge, Zhejiang,China (30.033333, 121.783333)