Florida Keys, FL, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 24.691402, -81.189682.
Florida Keys is a large group of small islands located in southern Florida, USA. The total area of the island is close to 140 square miles. The islands can be reached from south Florida and they are a common destination for those who are fond of eco-tourism. Scuba diving, swimming, snorkeling, boating, hiking, cycling, paddling, and enjoying warm sunny days are among the best activities there. Key West is the westernmost island and seat of Monroe County. It is about 4 miles long, 1 mile wide, with a total area of 4.2 square miles. The Overseas Highway and public bus transportation serve the area. Key West International Airport and Florida Keys Marathon Airport can be used to reach the islands. Or you can take a ferry from Fort Myers, Miami, and Marco Island. Historical landmarks and tourist attractions include Fort Zachary Taylor Historic State Park, Mallory Square, Key West Lighthouse, Sigsbee Campground, Monroe County Parks & Beaches, Smathers Beach, Calusa Beach & Loggerhead Beach, Sombrero Beach, Seven Mile Bridge, Florida Keys Wildlife and Environmental Area, Hurricane Monument, and so on.
Where is Florida Keys, FL, USA on Map?
Road map of Florida Keys, FL, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Florida Keys, FL, USA
Florida Keys, FL, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Florida Keys, FL, USA is 24.691402, and the longitude is -81.189682. Florida Keys, FL, USA is located at United States country in the Islands place category with the gps coordinates of 24° 41' 29.0472'' N and 81° 11' 22.8552'' W.
|DMS Lat||24° 41' 29.0472'' N|
|DMS Long||81° 11' 22.8552'' W|
Coordinates of Florida Keys, FL, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Islands in United States
Also check out these related Islands.
- Little Island, NY, USA (40.742119, -74.011055)
- Ellis Island, NJ, USA (40.699207, -74.042427)
- Blue Gill Island, Michigan, the USA (42.783276, -83.825668)
- Hilton Head Island, SC, the USA (32.178890, -80.743057)
- Maui, Hawaii, USA (20.798363, -156.331924)
- Thacher Island, Rockport, MA, USA (42.637592, -70.576309)
- Terminal Island, San Pedro, CA, USA (33.745476, -118.259827)
- Block Island, RI, USA (41.161655, -71.584267)
- St. George Island, Florida, USA (29.658489, -84.880241)
- Santa Catalina Island, California , USA (33.387886, -118.416313)