Maui, Hawaii, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 20.798363, -156.331924.
Maui is the second-largest island in Hawaii, with an area of 727.2 sq miles (1,883 km2). It has a very interesting eco-system and has been developing as an agricultural and tourism center. There are plenty of farms where tropic fruit, nuts, and flowers are being cultivated. The island's economy is mainly based on tourism. Numerous vacationers come to Maui to get an amazing seaside vacation. Maui is a destination for divers, swimmers, snorkelers, kite surfers, kiteboarders, and windsurfers. Hana Airport, Kahului Airport, and Kapalua Airport serve the island. Touristic attractions in Maui include the Hāna Highway, Iao Valley, Pu'unianiau, Halāli'i, Lahaina, Haleakalā National Park, Wai'anapanapa State Park, Red Hill Haleakala, Haupa‘Akea Peak, Wailua Falls, The Pools at 'Ohe'o, Hāna Lava Tube, Sea Cave, Pua'a Ka'a State Wayside, Hanawi Falls, Road To Hana, Garden of Eden Arboretum, Waikamoi Nature Trailhead, and many more.
Where is Maui, Hawaii, USA on Map?
Road map of Maui, Hawaii, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Maui, Hawaii, USA
Maui, Hawaii, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Maui, Hawaii, USA is 20.798363, and the longitude is -156.331924. Maui, Hawaii, USA is located at United States country in the Islands place category with the gps coordinates of 20° 47' 54.1068'' N and 156° 19' 54.9264'' W.
|DMS Lat||20° 47' 54.1068'' N|
|DMS Long||156° 19' 54.9264'' W|
Coordinates of Maui, Hawaii, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Islands in United States
Also check out these related Islands.
- Little Island, NY, USA (40.742119, -74.011055)
- Ellis Island, NJ, USA (40.699207, -74.042427)
- Blue Gill Island, Michigan, the USA (42.783276, -83.825668)
- Hilton Head Island, SC, the USA (32.178890, -80.743057)
- Maui, Hawaii, USA (20.798363, -156.331924)
- Thacher Island, Rockport, MA, USA (42.637592, -70.576309)
- Terminal Island, San Pedro, CA, USA (33.745476, -118.259827)
- Block Island, RI, USA (41.161655, -71.584267)
- St. George Island, Florida, USA (29.658489, -84.880241)
- Santa Catalina Island, California , USA (33.387886, -118.416313)