Terminal Island, San Pedro, CA, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 33.745476, -118.259827.
Terminal Island is a large man made island and a small part, which can be found at 2500 Navy Way, San Pedro, California. The area is a spectacular place to visit, with a modern bridge, modern port for boats, yachts and small ships, as well as very famous entertainment facilities, Ports O'Call Village (a large seaside plaza and shopping area), Cabrillo Marine Aquarium, and a historic monument called Korean Friendship Bell. Long Beach city is situated just 9 miles west.
Map of Terminal Island, San Pedro, CA, USA
Terminal Island, San Pedro, CA, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Terminal Island, San Pedro, CA, USA is 33.745476, and the longitude is -118.259827. Terminal Island, San Pedro, CA, USA is located at United States country in the Islands place category with the gps coordinates of 33° 44' 43.7136'' N and 118° 15' 35.3772'' W.
Terminal Island, San Pedro, CA, USA Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||33° 44' 43.7136'' N|
|DMS Long||118° 15' 35.3772'' W|
Coordinates of Terminal Island, San Pedro, CA, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Islands in United States
Also check out these related Islands.
- Blue Gill Island, Michigan, the USA (42.783276, -83.825668)
- Hilton Head Island, SC, the USA (32.178890, -80.743057)
- Maui, Hawaii, USA (20.798363, -156.331924)
- Thacher Island, Rockport, MA, USA (42.637592, -70.576309)
- Terminal Island, San Pedro, CA, USA (33.745476, -118.259827)
- Block Island, New Shoreham, RI, USA (41.161655, -71.584267)
- St. George Island, Florida, USA (29.658489, -84.880241)
- Santa Catalina Island, California , USA (33.387886, -118.416313)
- Florida Keys, Florida, USA (24.691402, -81.189682)
- San Juan Islands, Washington, USA (48.636669, -122.916611)