Gampola, Sri Lanka
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 7.131043, 80.565659.
Gampola is a town in the district of Kandy, central Sri Lanka. It is an old historic settlement built during Gampola era, with the current population approaching 30,000 people. Local climate is very soft and absolutely suitable for agriculture. There is a large temple, Lankathilaka temple, where a large statue of Buddha is located, considered to be the main landmark of the area.
Where is Gampola, Sri Lanka on Map?
Road map of Gampola, Sri Lanka shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Gampola, Sri Lanka
Gampola, Sri Lanka Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Gampola, Sri Lanka is 7.131043, and the longitude is 80.565659. Gampola, Sri Lanka is located at Sri Lanka country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 7° 7' 51.7548'' N and 80° 33' 56.3724'' E.
Gampola, Sri Lanka Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||7° 7' 51.7548'' N|
|DMS Long||80° 33' 56.3724'' E|
Coordinates of Gampola, Sri Lanka is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Sri Lanka
Also check out these related Towns.
- Mandawala, Colombo, Sri Lanka (7.001282, 80.093559)
- Wadduwa, Sri Lanka (6.637447, 79.952591)
- Mahasenpura, Sri Lanka (6.297240, 81.307617)
- Hikkaduwa, Sri Lanka (6.139468, 80.106285)
- Wellawatte, Colombo, Sri Lanka (6.874092, 79.860497)
- Kuruwita, Sri Lanka (6.821840, 80.361511)
- Galewela, Central Province, Sri Lanka (7.759712, 80.571159)
- Peliyagoda, Colombo, Sri Lanka (6.960784, 79.922676)
- Nilaveli, Sri Lanka (8.692733, 81.188530)
- Tangalle, Sri Lanka (6.028849, 80.785576)