Wadduwa, Sri Lanka
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 6.637447, 79.952591.
Wadduwa is a large coastal town situated in western Sri Lanka, about 25 miles south of Colombo - Dehiwala city urban area. Wadduwa has a very interesting name and it was established at the place where plenty of doctors come from, so the name has the meaning close to "doctors' native place". The town is famous for its large coconut plantations, as well as locally produced vinegar and special coconut wine.
Where is Wadduwa, Sri Lanka on Map?
Road map of Wadduwa, Sri Lanka shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Wadduwa, Sri Lanka
Wadduwa, Sri Lanka Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Wadduwa, Sri Lanka is 6.637447, and the longitude is 79.952591. Wadduwa, Sri Lanka is located at Sri Lanka country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 6° 38' 14.8092'' N and 79° 57' 9.3276'' E.
|DMS Lat||6° 38' 14.8092'' N|
|DMS Long||79° 57' 9.3276'' E|
Coordinates of Wadduwa, Sri Lanka is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Sri Lanka
Also check out these related Towns.
- Mandawala, Colombo, Sri Lanka (7.001282, 80.093559)
- Wadduwa, Sri Lanka (6.637447, 79.952591)
- Mahasenpura, Sri Lanka (6.297240, 81.307617)
- Hikkaduwa, Sri Lanka (6.139468, 80.106285)
- Wellawatte, Colombo, Sri Lanka (6.874092, 79.860497)
- Kuruwita, Sri Lanka (6.821840, 80.361511)
- Galewela, Central Province, Sri Lanka (7.759712, 80.571159)
- Peliyagoda, Colombo, Sri Lanka (6.960784, 79.922676)
- Nilaveli, Sri Lanka (8.692733, 81.188530)
- Tangalle, Sri Lanka (6.028849, 80.785576)