Galewela, Central Province, Sri Lanka
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 7.759712, 80.571159.
Galewela is main town in Galewela Divisional Secretary Division in Matale District in Central Province of Sri Lanka. The town is a very multi-cultural and multi-religious area, with the number of residents close to 20,000. Approximately half of the population is Muslim, a quarter is Buddhist, some portion is Catholic, and some small number are Hundu religion followers.
Map of Galewela, Central Province, Sri Lanka
Galewela, Central Province, Sri Lanka Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Galewela, Central Province, Sri Lanka is 7.759712, and the longitude is 80.571159. Galewela, Central Province, Sri Lanka is located at Sri Lanka country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 7° 45' 34.9632'' N and 80° 34' 16.1724'' E.
Galewela, Central Province, Sri Lanka Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||7° 45' 34.9632'' N|
|DMS Long||80° 34' 16.1724'' E|
Coordinates of Galewela, Central Province, Sri Lanka is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Sri Lanka
Also check out these related Towns.
- Mandawala, Colombo, Sri Lanka (7.001282, 80.093559)
- Wadduwa, Sri Lanka (6.637447, 79.952591)
- Mahasenpura, Sri Lanka (6.297240, 81.307617)
- Hikkaduwa, Sri Lanka (6.139468, 80.106285)
- Wellawatte, Colombo, Sri Lanka (6.874092, 79.860497)
- Kuruwita, Sri Lanka (6.821840, 80.361511)
- Galewela, Central Province, Sri Lanka (7.759712, 80.571159)
- Peliyagoda, Colombo, Sri Lanka (6.960784, 79.922676)
- Nilaveli, Sri Lanka (8.692733, 81.188530)
- Tangalle, Sri Lanka (6.028849, 80.785576)