Tangalle, Sri Lanka
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 6.028849, 80.785576.
A large municipality in the district of Hambantota, Tangalle is located in the southernmost province of Sri Lanka, about 120 miles south from the capital city of the country. It is a small resort and a beautiful tourists spot, which used to be under the rule of Europeans for over a century, decades ago. There are plenty of attractions, including an old Dutch Fort, the Mulkirigala rock temple, a bird sanctuary and a farm cultivating turtles. There are a couple of very good hotels in the town as well.
Map of Tangalle, Sri Lanka
Tangalle, Sri Lanka Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Tangalle, Sri Lanka is 6.028849, and the longitude is 80.785576. Tangalle, Sri Lanka is located at Sri Lanka country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 6° 1' 43.8564'' N and 80° 47' 8.0736'' E.
Tangalle, Sri Lanka Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||6° 1' 43.8564'' N|
|DMS Long||80° 47' 8.0736'' E|
Coordinates of Tangalle, Sri Lanka is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Sri Lanka
Also check out these related Towns.
- Mandawala, Colombo, Sri Lanka (7.001282, 80.093559)
- Wadduwa, Sri Lanka (6.637447, 79.952591)
- Mahasenpura, Sri Lanka (6.297240, 81.307617)
- Hikkaduwa, Sri Lanka (6.139468, 80.106285)
- Wellawatte, Colombo, Sri Lanka (6.874092, 79.860497)
- Kuruwita, Sri Lanka (6.821840, 80.361511)
- Galewela, Central Province, Sri Lanka (7.759712, 80.571159)
- Peliyagoda, Colombo, Sri Lanka (6.960784, 79.922676)
- Nilaveli, Sri Lanka (8.692733, 81.188530)
- Tangalle, Sri Lanka (6.028849, 80.785576)