Mandawala, Colombo, Sri Lanka
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 7.001282, 80.093559.
Mandawala is a small town and one of the remote outskirts of Colombo, the capital city of Sri Lanka. It is situated about 25 miles east of the city center. It is an old town which was established about three centuries ago by a group of farmers. Today its population is close to 7500 people. The town has turned into more a commercial center or a transportation spot where a few highways meet. Mandawala farmers produce very good quality crops like wheat, rice, corn, as well as a large variety of vegetables.
Where is Mandawala, Colombo, Sri Lanka on Map?
Road map of Mandawala, Colombo, Sri Lanka shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Mandawala, Colombo, Sri Lanka
Mandawala, Colombo, Sri Lanka Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Mandawala, Colombo, Sri Lanka is 7.001282, and the longitude is 80.093559. Mandawala, Colombo, Sri Lanka is located at Sri Lanka country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 7° 0' 4.6152'' N and 80° 5' 36.8124'' E.
|DMS Lat||7° 0' 4.6152'' N|
|DMS Long||80° 5' 36.8124'' E|
Coordinates of Mandawala, Colombo, Sri Lanka is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Sri Lanka
Also check out these related Towns.
- Mandawala, Colombo, Sri Lanka (7.001282, 80.093559)
- Wadduwa, Sri Lanka (6.637447, 79.952591)
- Mahasenpura, Sri Lanka (6.297240, 81.307617)
- Hikkaduwa, Sri Lanka (6.139468, 80.106285)
- Wellawatte, Colombo, Sri Lanka (6.874092, 79.860497)
- Kuruwita, Sri Lanka (6.821840, 80.361511)
- Galewela, Central Province, Sri Lanka (7.759712, 80.571159)
- Peliyagoda, Colombo, Sri Lanka (6.960784, 79.922676)
- Nilaveli, Sri Lanka (8.692733, 81.188530)
- Tangalle, Sri Lanka (6.028849, 80.785576)