Gaziantep, Gaziantep Province, Turkey
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 37.066666, 37.383331.
Gaziantep is a large and very famous city and the capital of Gaziantep Province, in south eastern Turkey. Located about 100 miles east of the Mediterranean Sea coast, the city is Gaziantep is a historically very important commercial, cultural, social, and international hub. Today's population of the city is exceeding 1.5 million people and the culture of the city is very old and interesting. The city has a special atmosphere, social life, cuisine, and arts. Traditionally, the region is famous as an agricultural center, famous for its crops and especially pistachio nuts. Local people use a lot of sheep meat and especially sheep milk in their dishes.
Map of Gaziantep, Gaziantep Province, Turkey
Gaziantep, Gaziantep Province, Turkey Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Gaziantep, Gaziantep Province, Turkey is 37.066666, and the longitude is 37.383331. Gaziantep, Gaziantep Province, Turkey is located at Turkey country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 37° 3' 59.9976'' N and 37° 22' 59.9916'' E.
Gaziantep, Gaziantep Province, Turkey Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||37° 3' 59.9976'' N|
|DMS Long||37° 22' 59.9916'' E|
Coordinates of Gaziantep, Gaziantep Province, Turkey is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Turkey
Also check out these related Cities.
- Manisa, Manisa Province, Turkey (38.630554, 27.422222)
- Diyarbakir, Diyarbakir Province, Turkey (37.910000, 40.240002)
- Izmit, Kocaeli, Turkey (40.766666, 29.916668)
- Gaziantep, Gaziantep Province, Turkey (37.066666, 37.383331)
- Sanliurfa, Sanliurfa Province, Turkey (37.158333, 38.791668)
- Tekirdag, Tekirdag Province, Turkey (40.977779, 27.515278)
- Adana, Adana Province, Turkey (37.000000, 35.321335)
- Antalya, Antalya Province, Turkey (36.884804, 30.704044)
- Giresun, Giresun Merkez/Giresun, Turkey (40.917534, 38.392654)
- Yozgat, Yozgat Province, Turkey (39.822060, 34.808132)