Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 41.002697, 39.716763.
A beautiful old city with a very long and interesting history, Trabzon is situated on the shores of the Black Sea in northern Turkey, and it is the capital city of Ortahisar/Trabzon Province. Trabzon was established in the late Iron Age and later on it became a very important point of the Silk Road, a very live trade line between Persia and the Middle East, and Europe. Trabzon is a center of Laz culture which is different from the traditional culture of modern Turkey. The city is famous with its large port, historic Sumela Monastery, seafood, corn bread, and special Northern Turkish cuisine.
Where is Trabzon, Turkey on Map?
Road map of Trabzon, Turkey shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Trabzon, Turkey
Trabzon, Turkey Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Trabzon, Turkey is 41.002697, and the longitude is 39.716763. Trabzon, Turkey is located at Turkey country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 41° 0' 9.7092'' N and 39° 43' 0.3468'' E.
|DMS Lat||41° 0' 9.7092'' N|
|DMS Long||39° 43' 0.3468'' E|
Coordinates of Trabzon, Turkey is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Turkey
Also check out these related Cities.
- Manisa, Turkey (38.630554, 27.422222)
- Diyarbakir, Turkey (37.910000, 40.240002)
- Izmit, Kocaeli, Turkey (40.766666, 29.916668)
- Gaziantep, Turkey (37.066666, 37.383331)
- Sanliurfa, Turkey (37.158333, 38.791668)
- Tekirdag, Turkey (40.977779, 27.515278)
- Adana, Turkey (37.000000, 35.321335)
- Antalya, Turkey (36.884804, 30.704044)
- Giresun, Turkey (40.917534, 38.392654)
- Yozgat, Turkey (39.822060, 34.808132)