Karak, Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 33.115269, 71.095535.
Karak is a small city in northern Pakistan, located in the province of Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa. With the population exceeding 430,000 people, the city is not actually a large economic or industrial center but rather a large area resembling a few merged large town which have become districts of the city. There are mainly only small commercial or agricultural businesses which give job opportunities to local population, along with services.
Map of Karak, Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan
Karak, Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Karak, Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan is 33.115269, and the longitude is 71.095535. Karak, Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan is located at Pakistan country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 33° 6' 54.9684'' N and 71° 5' 43.9260'' E.
Karak, Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||33° 6' 54.9684'' N|
|DMS Long||71° 5' 43.9260'' E|
Coordinates of Karak, Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Pakistan
Also check out these related Cities.
- Gilgit, Gilgit-Baltistan, Pakistan (35.920834, 74.308334)
- Ahmedpur East, Bahawalpur, Punjab, Pakistan (29.143644, 71.257240)
- Kāmoke, Gujranwala, Punjab, Pakistan (31.976515, 74.222015)
- Pir Mahal, Toba Tek Singh, Punjab, Pakistan (30.767956, 72.437813)
- Jacobabad, Sindh, Pakistan (28.281891, 68.438171)
- Sahiwal, Punjab, Pakistan (30.677717, 73.106812)
- Zafarwal, Narowal, Punjab, Pakistan (32.337006, 74.903336)
- Khanewal, Punjab, Pakistan (30.286415, 71.932030)
- Jaranwala, Faisalabad, Punjab, Pakistan (31.345394, 73.429810)
- New Mirpur City, Azad Kashmir, Pakistan (33.148392, 73.751770)