Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 63.844791, -22.435068.
Grindavik is a small coastal town in southern Iceland, connected with the capital city by National Highway 43. It is a fishing community, with the number of residents close to 3,000 people. It was founded in the 12th century, and in our times it is a very closed community, which preserves local traditions and lifestyle.
Where is Grindavik, Iceland on Map?
Road map of Grindavik, Iceland shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Grindavik, Iceland
Grindavik, Iceland Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Grindavik, Iceland is 63.844791, and the longitude is -22.435068. Grindavik, Iceland is located at Iceland country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 63° 50' 41.2476'' N and 22° 26' 6.2448'' W.
Grindavik, Iceland Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||63° 50' 41.2476'' N|
|DMS Long||22° 26' 6.2448'' W|
Coordinates of Grindavik, Iceland is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Iceland
Also check out these related Towns.
- Borgarnes, Iceland (64.560928, -21.901049)
- Seltjarnarnes, Capital Region, Iceland (64.155823, -22.005339)
- Selfoss, Iceland (63.934055, -20.999037)
- Hveragerði, Iceland (64.000000, -21.200001)
- Grindavik, Iceland (63.844791, -22.435068)
- Reykjanesbær, Iceland (64.001114, -22.551945)
- Hafnarfjordur, Iceland (64.066666, -21.933332)
- Kopavogur, Iceland (64.111389, -21.904722)
- Alftanes, Iceland (64.107224, -22.016390)