Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 64.000000, -21.200001.
Hveragerði is a small town in coastal southern Iceland,located close to the mouth of the Ölfusá river. The population of the town is close to 2,500 people. It is a fishing community. Local area is covered with many of hot springs of volcanic origin, small beautiful lawns and agricultural fields.
Where is Hveragerði, Iceland on Map?
Road map of Hveragerði, Iceland shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Hveragerði, Iceland
Hveragerði, Iceland Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Hveragerði, Iceland is 64.000000, and the longitude is -21.200001. Hveragerði, Iceland is located at Iceland country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 64° 0' 0.0000'' N and 21° 12' 0.0036'' W.
Hveragerði, Iceland Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||64° 0' 0.0000'' N|
|DMS Long||21° 12' 0.0036'' W|
Coordinates of Hveragerði, Iceland is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Iceland
Also check out these related Towns.
- Borgarnes, Iceland (64.560928, -21.901049)
- Seltjarnarnes, Capital Region, Iceland (64.155823, -22.005339)
- Selfoss, Iceland (63.934055, -20.999037)
- Hveragerði, Iceland (64.000000, -21.200001)
- Grindavik, Iceland (63.844791, -22.435068)
- Reykjanesbær, Iceland (64.001114, -22.551945)
- Hafnarfjordur, Iceland (64.066666, -21.933332)
- Kopavogur, Iceland (64.111389, -21.904722)
- Alftanes, Iceland (64.107224, -22.016390)