Seltjarnarnes, Capital Region, Iceland
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 64.155823, -22.005339.
Seltjarnarnes is a small town and a part of Capital Region, Iceland, located in the westernmost part of Reykjavik District. It is an old settlement with the current population close to 5 thousand people. There are two schools in the town, and a modern famous golf course. Most of the residents are found of fishing and boating, which are possible due to the location of the town.
Where is Seltjarnarnes, Capital Region, Iceland on Map?
Road map of Seltjarnarnes, Capital Region, Iceland shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Seltjarnarnes, Capital Region, Iceland
Seltjarnarnes, Capital Region, Iceland Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Seltjarnarnes, Capital Region, Iceland is 64.155823, and the longitude is -22.005339. Seltjarnarnes, Capital Region, Iceland is located at Iceland country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 64° 9' 20.9628'' N and 22° 0' 19.2204'' W.
|DMS Lat||64° 9' 20.9628'' N|
|DMS Long||22° 0' 19.2204'' W|
Coordinates of Seltjarnarnes, Capital Region, Iceland is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Iceland
Also check out these related Towns.
- Borgarnes, Iceland (64.560928, -21.901049)
- Seltjarnarnes, Capital Region, Iceland (64.155823, -22.005339)
- Selfoss, Iceland (63.934055, -20.999037)
- Hveragerði, Iceland (64.000000, -21.200001)
- Grindavik, Iceland (63.844791, -22.435068)
- Reykjanesbær, Iceland (64.001114, -22.551945)
- Hafnarfjordur, Iceland (64.066666, -21.933332)
- Kopavogur, Iceland (64.111389, -21.904722)
- Alftanes, Iceland (64.107224, -22.016390)