Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 64.066666, -21.933332.
Hafnarfjordur is a important port and large municipality in southwestern Iceland, located just 28 miles to the south of Reykjavik. There are about 30,000 people live in the town, and it is the third largest municipality in the region. It is a center of trade, industry and culture, with plenty of small distributing and commercial businesses. Local cultural events, festivals and celebration attract a great number of guests from the neighboring towns.
Where is Hafnarfjordur, Iceland on Map?
Road map of Hafnarfjordur, Iceland shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Hafnarfjordur, Iceland
Hafnarfjordur, Iceland Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Hafnarfjordur, Iceland is 64.066666, and the longitude is -21.933332. Hafnarfjordur, Iceland is located at Iceland country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 64° 3' 59.9976'' N and 21° 55' 59.9952'' W.
Hafnarfjordur, Iceland Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||64° 3' 59.9976'' N|
|DMS Long||21° 55' 59.9952'' W|
Coordinates of Hafnarfjordur, Iceland is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Iceland
Also check out these related Towns.
- Borgarnes, Iceland (64.560928, -21.901049)
- Seltjarnarnes, Capital Region, Iceland (64.155823, -22.005339)
- Selfoss, Iceland (63.934055, -20.999037)
- Hveragerði, Iceland (64.000000, -21.200001)
- Grindavik, Iceland (63.844791, -22.435068)
- Reykjanesbær, Iceland (64.001114, -22.551945)
- Hafnarfjordur, Iceland (64.066666, -21.933332)
- Kopavogur, Iceland (64.111389, -21.904722)
- Alftanes, Iceland (64.107224, -22.016390)