Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 64.111389, -21.904722.
Kopavogur is a large town in western Iceland, located to the north of Reykjavik, the capital city of the country. The population of today's Kopavogur is estimated to total 35,000 people, and it is a hostoric settlement, which emerged in the 17th century. It is mainly a large residential area, with a few industrial and commercial zones. The town is famous with its large grammar school founded about 50 years ago.
Map of Kopavogur, Iceland
Kopavogur, Iceland Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Kopavogur, Iceland is 64.111389, and the longitude is -21.904722. Kopavogur, Iceland is located at Iceland country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 64° 6' 41.0004'' N and 21° 54' 16.9992'' W.
Kopavogur, Iceland Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||64° 6' 41.0004'' N|
|DMS Long||21° 54' 16.9992'' W|
Coordinates of Kopavogur, Iceland is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Iceland
Also check out these related Towns.
- Borgarnes, Iceland (64.560928, -21.901049)
- Seltjarnarnes, Capital Region, Iceland (64.155823, -22.005339)
- Selfoss, Iceland (63.934055, -20.999037)
- Hveragerði, Iceland (64.000000, -21.200001)
- Grindavik, Iceland (63.844791, -22.435068)
- Reykjanesbær, Iceland (64.001114, -22.551945)
- Hafnarfjordur, Iceland (64.066666, -21.933332)
- Kopavogur, Iceland (64.111389, -21.904722)
- Alftanes, Iceland (64.107224, -22.016390)