Gurudeniya, Sri Lanka
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 7.267903, 80.692329.
A small town in central province of Sri Lanka, Gurudeniya is located to the east from the city of Kandy, and one can reach the village by Route A26. The population of the village does to exceed 1,000 people, and the area is famous with a large prison located on the shore of Voctoria Reservoir.
Map of Gurudeniya, Sri Lanka
Gurudeniya, Sri Lanka Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Gurudeniya, Sri Lanka is 7.267903, and the longitude is 80.692329. Gurudeniya, Sri Lanka is located at Sri Lanka country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 7° 16' 4.4508'' N and 80° 41' 32.3844'' E.
Gurudeniya, Sri Lanka Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||7° 16' 4.4508'' N|
|DMS Long||80° 41' 32.3844'' E|
Coordinates of Gurudeniya, Sri Lanka is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Sri Lanka
Also check out these related Towns.
- Mandawala, Colombo, Sri Lanka (7.001282, 80.093559)
- Wadduwa, Sri Lanka (6.637447, 79.952591)
- Mahasenpura, Sri Lanka (6.297240, 81.307617)
- Hikkaduwa, Sri Lanka (6.139468, 80.106285)
- Wellawatte, Colombo, Sri Lanka (6.874092, 79.860497)
- Kuruwita, Sri Lanka (6.821840, 80.361511)
- Galewela, Central Province, Sri Lanka (7.759712, 80.571159)
- Peliyagoda, Colombo, Sri Lanka (6.960784, 79.922676)
- Nilaveli, Sri Lanka (8.692733, 81.188530)
- Tangalle, Sri Lanka (6.028849, 80.785576)