Guy's Hospital, London, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 51.503162, -0.086852.
Guy's Hospital is an old teaching hospital in Great Maze Pond, the London Borough of Southwark, United Kingdom. It is home to the campus of the GKT School of Medical Education, the medical school of King's College London. The hospital was founded by Thomas Guy in 1721. The hospital's Tower Wing was built in 1974 and has a 148.65 meters (487.7 ft) high. It became the tallest hospital building in the world in 2014.
* In May 2022, a patient who developed symptoms of monkeypox while in Nigeria flew back to the UK and was hospitalized at Guy's Hospital, London.
Where is Guy's Hospital, London, UK on Map?
Road map of Guy's Hospital, London, UK shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Guy's Hospital, London, UK
Guy's Hospital, London, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Guy's Hospital, London, UK is 51.503162, and the longitude is -0.086852. Guy's Hospital, London, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Hospitals place category with the gps coordinates of 51° 30' 11.3832'' N and 0° 5' 12.6672'' W.
|DMS Lat||51° 30' 11.3832'' N|
|DMS Long||0° 5' 12.6672'' W|
Coordinates of Guy's Hospital, London, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Hospitals in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Hospitals.
- Guy's Hospital, London, UK (51.503162, -0.086852)
- St. Thomas’ Hospital, London, the UK (51.498016, -0.118011)
- Vale Hospital, Pontyclun, Wales, the UK (51.504189, -3.376255)
- St. James’ Institute of Oncology/Leeds Cancer Centre, Leeds, the UK (53.805691, -1.523557)
- Nuffield Health Bristol Hospital, Bristol, the UK (51.453476, -2.615936)
- St. George’s Hospital, London, UK (51.425148, -0.174911)
- Thurloe Street Dental and Implant Centre, London, the UK (51.494431, -0.172890)
- Watford General Hospital, Watford, Hertfordshire, UK (51.649113, -0.404372)