St. Thomas’ Hospital, London, the UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 51.498016, -0.118011.
St. Thomas’ Hospital is a large teaching health care facility situated in Westminster Bridge Road (opposite Archbishop's Park) in central London, the UK. It is one of the hospitals of Guy’s and St. Thomas’ NHS hospital chain. The first hospital is believed to be founded there in the late 12th century, but the more recent facility was established in the end of the 19th century as a hospital providing health care for the poor and surviving for some donations. During the 20th century the hospital went through a few rebuilding sessions and currently it is a large facility with 840 bed capacity. It is very popular due to its advantageous location and very high quality services offered by the personnel.
Map of St. Thomas’ Hospital, London, the UK
St. Thomas’ Hospital, London, the UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of St. Thomas’ Hospital, London, the UK is 51.498016, and the longitude is -0.118011. St. Thomas’ Hospital, London, the UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Hospitals place category with the gps coordinates of 51° 29' 52.8576'' N and 0° 7' 4.8396'' W.
St. Thomas’ Hospital, London, the UK Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||51° 29' 52.8576'' N|
|DMS Long||0° 7' 4.8396'' W|
Coordinates of St. Thomas’ Hospital, London, the UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Hospitals in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Hospitals.
- St. Thomas’ Hospital, London, the UK (51.498016, -0.118011)
- Vale Hospital, Pontyclun, Wales, the UK (51.504189, -3.376255)
- St. James’ Institute of Oncology/Leeds Cancer Centre, Leeds, the UK (53.805691, -1.523557)
- Nuffield Health Bristol Hospital, Bristol, the UK (51.453476, -2.615936)
- St. George’s Hospital, London, UK (51.425148, -0.174911)
- Thurloe Street Dental and Implant Centre, London, the UK (51.494431, -0.172890)
- Watford General Hospital, Watford, Hertfordshire, UK (51.649113, -0.404372)