Vale Hospital, Pontyclun, Wales, the UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 51.504189, -3.376255.
Vale Hospital is a modern private health care facility located in Hensol Castle Park near the town of Hensol in Pontyclun, Wales, the UK. The facility is really small but provides its patients with very high quality services. The hospital specializes on a variety of surgeries in such fields as cardiovascular, joint, spine, and other problems. There are 25 modern and properly equipped surgery cabinets where experienced and professional specialists perform surgeries on a daily basis. The hospital is known for its excellent diagnostic equipment used to diagnose a large number of ailments and diseases.
Map of Vale Hospital, Pontyclun, Wales, the UK
Vale Hospital, Pontyclun, Wales, the UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Vale Hospital, Pontyclun, Wales, the UK is 51.504189, and the longitude is -3.376255. Vale Hospital, Pontyclun, Wales, the UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Hospitals place category with the gps coordinates of 51° 30' 15.0804'' N and 3° 22' 34.5180'' W.
Vale Hospital, Pontyclun, Wales, the UK Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||51° 30' 15.0804'' N|
|DMS Long||3° 22' 34.5180'' W|
Coordinates of Vale Hospital, Pontyclun, Wales, the UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Hospitals in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Hospitals.
- St. Thomas’ Hospital, London, the UK (51.498016, -0.118011)
- Vale Hospital, Pontyclun, Wales, the UK (51.504189, -3.376255)
- St. James’ Institute of Oncology/Leeds Cancer Centre, Leeds, the UK (53.805691, -1.523557)
- Nuffield Health Bristol Hospital, Bristol, the UK (51.453476, -2.615936)
- St. George’s Hospital, London, UK (51.425148, -0.174911)
- Thurloe Street Dental and Implant Centre, London, the UK (51.494431, -0.172890)
- Watford General Hospital, Watford, Hertfordshire, UK (51.649113, -0.404372)