St. George’s Hospital, London, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 51.425148, -0.174911.
St. George’s Hospital is a famous teaching medical facility located in Wandsworth, London. It is an old hospital established in the early 18th century and now being a part of NHS Health Care Foundation. The facility is pretty large, with the number of beds exceeding 13 hundred. St.George Hospital is known for its modern emergency department, as well as special departments for children and seniors. The stuff in the hospital is highly educated and experienced, and they offer the most up-to-date approaches and techniques on the fields of cancer care, vascular heath care, transplantation, and plenty of others. The hospital is also known as the largest and the best teaching hospitals in the country, affiliated with St. George University of London.
Map of St. George’s Hospital, London, UK
St. George’s Hospital, London, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of St. George’s Hospital, London, UK is 51.425148, and the longitude is -0.174911. St. George’s Hospital, London, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Hospitals place category with the gps coordinates of 51° 25' 30.5328'' N and 0° 10' 29.6796'' W.
St. George’s Hospital, London, UK Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||51° 25' 30.5328'' N|
|DMS Long||0° 10' 29.6796'' W|
Coordinates of St. George’s Hospital, London, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Hospitals in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Hospitals.
- St. Thomas’ Hospital, London, the UK (51.498016, -0.118011)
- Vale Hospital, Pontyclun, Wales, the UK (51.504189, -3.376255)
- St. James’ Institute of Oncology/Leeds Cancer Centre, Leeds, the UK (53.805691, -1.523557)
- Nuffield Health Bristol Hospital, Bristol, the UK (51.453476, -2.615936)
- St. George’s Hospital, London, UK (51.425148, -0.174911)
- Thurloe Street Dental and Implant Centre, London, the UK (51.494431, -0.172890)
- Watford General Hospital, Watford, Hertfordshire, UK (51.649113, -0.404372)