Haarlem, The Netherlands
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 52.387386, 4.646219.
Haarlem is one of the most beautiful historic cities in the Netherlands, a key tourist spot and a part of Amsterdam metropolitan area which is considered to be one of the most crowded in Europe. The history of the city started as early as in the 10th century, when a small settlement emerged and was under protection of the knights of Haarlem. Modern day's city is famous with plenty of old historic buildings, unique local cuisine and culture, excellent beer and great climate.
Where is Haarlem, The Netherlands on Map?
Road map of Haarlem, The Netherlands shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Haarlem, The Netherlands
Haarlem, The Netherlands Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Haarlem, The Netherlands is 52.387386, and the longitude is 4.646219. Haarlem, The Netherlands is located at Netherlands country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 52° 23' 14.5896'' N and 4° 38' 46.3884'' E.
|DMS Lat||52° 23' 14.5896'' N|
|DMS Long||4° 38' 46.3884'' E|
Coordinates of Haarlem, The Netherlands is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Netherlands
Also check out these related Towns.
- Amersfoort, Utrecht, the Netherlands (52.155170, 5.387200)
- Bussum, Het Gooi, North Holland, the Netherlands (52.283333, 5.166667)
- Schiedam, South Holland, Netherlands (51.916962, 4.398819)
- Warmenhuizen, Schagen, Noord Holland, the Netherlands (52.722755, 4.739298)
- Simpelveld, Netherlands (50.832848, 5.987771)
- Lemmer, Friesland, Netherlands (52.844948, 5.710553)
- Meppel, Netherlands (52.692547, 6.190908)
- Westerbork, Drenthe, Netherlands (52.850952, 6.605745)
- Dwingeloo, Drenthe, Netherlands (52.835358, 6.365817)
- Breda, North Brabant, Netherlands (51.571915, 4.768323)