Halliwell Jones Stadium, Warrington, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 53.394855, -2.596379.
The Halliwell Jones Stadium is a modern rugby league stadium and an events venue, located at Warrington Conference Centre, Mike Gregory Way, Warrington, UK. The stadium hosted the European Nations Final, Challenge Cup semi-finals, the National League Grand Finals' Day, the Women's 2005 Euro Championship, and the 2013 Rugby League World Cup. It has a field size of 20 by 74 yards (110 m × 68 m), and a capacity of 15,200. It was opened to the public in 2004 and expanded in 2011. It is the home ground of Warrington Wolves. It was also the home ground of Liverpool Reserves between 2007–2009. Halliwell Jones Stadium is just one kilometer away from Warrington city center.
Where is Halliwell Jones Stadium, Warrington, UK on Map?
Road map of Halliwell Jones Stadium, Warrington, UK shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Halliwell Jones Stadium, Warrington, UK
Halliwell Jones Stadium, Warrington, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Halliwell Jones Stadium, Warrington, UK is 53.394855, and the longitude is -2.596379. Halliwell Jones Stadium, Warrington, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Stadiums place category with the gps coordinates of 53° 23' 41.4780'' N and 2° 35' 46.9644'' W.
|DMS Lat||53° 23' 41.4780'' N|
|DMS Long||2° 35' 46.9644'' W|
Coordinates of Halliwell Jones Stadium, Warrington, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Stadiums in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Stadiums.
- Principality Stadium, Cardiff, UK (51.478146, -3.183414)
- Goodison Park, Liverpool, UK (53.438751, -2.966681)
- Lord's Cricket Ground, London, UK (51.529514, -0.173923)
- Sophia Gardens Cricket Ground, Cardiff, UK (51.487232, -3.192115)
- The Rose Bowl, Southampton, UK (50.924400, -1.323316)
- Trent Bridge Cricket Ground, Nottingham, UK (52.936832, -1.133183)
- Hampden Park, Glasgow, Scotland (55.825851, -4.253047)
- Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh, UK (55.942307, -3.241998)
- Edgbaston Stadium, Birmingham, UK (52.455982, -1.904016)
- The Oval, London, UK (51.483826, -0.116074)