London Stadium, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 51.538811, -0.017136.
London Stadium, formerly known as Olympic Stadium and The Stadium at Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, is a huge multi-purpose stadium located in the Lower Lea Valley, south of Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, London, United Kingdom. It was built for the 2012 Summer Olympics and the 2012 Summer Paralympics. Opened on 6 May 2012, designed by Populous, the stadium is the home ground of West Ham United F.C. and UK Athletics. London Stadium hosts sports events and music concerts. It has a 66,000 seating capacity for sports. It is situated about 10 kilometers east of London's city center. Nearby attractions include West Ham United Stadium Store, ArcelorMittal Orbit, London Aquatics Centre, Copper Box Arena, Discover Children's Story Centre, Old Ford Locks, Victoria Park, Mabley Green, Hackney Marshes, Tumbling Bay Playground, London Marathon Community Track, and Wetlands Walk. The opening and closing ceremonies at the 2012 Olympic Games were held at London Stadium in London. It also hosted the 2015 Rugby World Cup and the 2015 Race of Champions event.
Where is London Stadium, UK on Map?
Road map of London Stadium, UK shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of London Stadium, UK
London Stadium, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of London Stadium, UK is 51.538811, and the longitude is -0.017136. London Stadium, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Stadiums place category with the gps coordinates of 51° 32' 19.7196'' N and 0° 1' 1.6896'' W.
|DMS Lat||51° 32' 19.7196'' N|
|DMS Long||0° 1' 1.6896'' W|
Coordinates of London Stadium, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Stadiums in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Stadiums.
- Twickenham Stadium, UK (51.455990, -0.342329)
- Molineux Stadium, Wolverhampton, UK (52.590382, -2.130924)
- London Stadium, UK (51.538811, -0.017136)
- Vicarage Road, Watford, UK (51.649906, -0.402061)
- Saint Mary's Stadium, Southampton, UK (50.906052, -1.391692)
- Carrow Road Stadium, Norwich, UK (52.622234, 1.308621)
- Old Trafford, Manchester, UK (53.463493, -2.292279)
- Etihad Stadium, Manchester, UK (53.483135, -2.200941)
- King Power Stadium, Leicester, UK (52.620640, -1.142770)
- Tottenham Hotspur Stadium, London, UK (51.604252, -0.067007)