Etihad Stadium, Manchester, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 53.483135, -2.200941.
Etihad Stadium, also known as The City of Manchester Stadium, is a stadium with a seating capacity of 53,400 and a field size of 105 by 68 meters, located in UCFB Etihad Campus, next to Manchester Regional Arena, at Ashton New Rd, Manchester, United Kingdom. It has been the home stadium of Manchester City F.C. since 2003. The stadium hosted the 2002 Commonwealth Games, the 2005 UEFA Women's Championship, the 2008 UEFA Cup Final, the 2015 Rugby Union World Cup, and so on. It was opened as a football stadium on 10 August 2003. It also hosts concerts, rugby matches, and other events. Many major artists and bands were played at the Etihad Stadium, including Oasis, U2, George Michael, Rod Stewart, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Muse, Robbie Williams, Coldplay, Bruce Springsteen, AC/DC, The Stone Roses, Beyoncé & Jay-Z, Metallica, Taylor Swift, Ed Sheeran, etc.
Where is Etihad Stadium, Manchester, UK on Map?
Road map of Etihad Stadium, Manchester, UK shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Etihad Stadium, Manchester, UK
Etihad Stadium, Manchester, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Etihad Stadium, Manchester, UK is 53.483135, and the longitude is -2.200941. Etihad Stadium, Manchester, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Stadiums place category with the gps coordinates of 53° 28' 59.2860'' N and 2° 12' 3.3876'' W.
|DMS Lat||53° 28' 59.2860'' N|
|DMS Long||2° 12' 3.3876'' W|
Coordinates of Etihad Stadium, Manchester, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Stadiums in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Stadiums.
- Twickenham Stadium, UK (51.455990, -0.342329)
- Molineux Stadium, Wolverhampton, UK (52.590382, -2.130924)
- London Stadium, UK (51.538811, -0.017136)
- Vicarage Road, Watford, UK (51.649906, -0.402061)
- Saint Mary's Stadium, Southampton, UK (50.906052, -1.391692)
- Carrow Road Stadium, Norwich, UK (52.622234, 1.308621)
- Old Trafford, Manchester, UK (53.463493, -2.292279)
- Etihad Stadium, Manchester, UK (53.483135, -2.200941)
- King Power Stadium, Leicester, UK (52.620640, -1.142770)
- Tottenham Hotspur Stadium, London, UK (51.604252, -0.067007)