Old Trafford, Manchester, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 53.463493, -2.292279.
Located near Old Trafford Cricket Ground, at Sir Matt Busby Way, Old Trafford, Stretford, Manchester, United Kingdom, Old Trafford is an iconic football stadium and the home of Manchester United since 1910. It hosted many major sporting events such as the 1966 FIFA World Cup, the 1995 Rugby League World Cup, the UEFA Euro 1996, the 2003 UEFA Champions League Final, the 2012 Olympic Football, the 2021 Rugby League World Cup, and the UEFA Women's Euro 2021. The stadium was opened on 19 February 1910 and designed by Archibald Leitch. It has a field size of 105 by 68 meters and a seating capacity of 74,140. Old Trafford was nicknamed "The Theatre of Dreams" by Bobby Charlton, an English former footballer who is considered one of the greatest football players of all time. The stadium also hosts rugby matches, concerts, Christmas parties, weddings, and business conferences. There is a museum within the stadium.
Where is Old Trafford, Manchester, UK on Map?
Road map of Old Trafford, Manchester, UK shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Old Trafford, Manchester, UK
Old Trafford, Manchester, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Old Trafford, Manchester, UK is 53.463493, and the longitude is -2.292279. Old Trafford, Manchester, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Stadiums place category with the gps coordinates of 53° 27' 48.5748'' N and 2° 17' 32.2044'' W.
|DMS Lat||53° 27' 48.5748'' N|
|DMS Long||2° 17' 32.2044'' W|
Coordinates of Old Trafford, Manchester, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Stadiums in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Stadiums.
- Molineux Stadium, Wolverhampton, UK (52.590382, -2.130924)
- London Stadium, UK (51.538811, -0.017136)
- Vicarage Road, Watford, UK (51.649906, -0.402061)
- Saint Mary's Stadium, Southampton, UK (50.906052, -1.391692)
- Carrow Road Stadium, Norwich, UK (52.622234, 1.308621)
- Old Trafford, Manchester, UK (53.463493, -2.292279)
- Etihad Stadium, Manchester, UK (53.483135, -2.200941)
- King Power Stadium, Leicester, UK (52.620640, -1.142770)
- Tottenham Hotspur Stadium, London, UK (51.604252, -0.067007)
- Selhurst Park, London, UK (51.398338, -0.086084)