Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 32.166313, 34.843311.
Herzliya is a city in Israel, located in the northern part of the Tel Aviv District, 16 kilometers north of Tel Aviv-Yafo and 79 kilometers northwest of Jerusalem. The city was founded in 1924 and named for Theodor Herzl. It has plenty of landmarks, including Herzliya Municipal Stadium, Herzliya Park, Apollonia National Park, Sidna Ali Beach, Acadia Beach, Zvulun Beach, Seven Stars Mall, Marina Herzliya, as well as a few parks, hiking areas, and lots of hotels. The city is home to Reichman University. Herzliya Airport and Herzliya railway station serve the area.
Where is Herzliya, Israel on Map?
Road map of Herzliya, Israel shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Herzliya, Israel
Herzliya, Israel Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Herzliya, Israel is 32.166313, and the longitude is 34.843311. Herzliya, Israel is located at Israel country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 32° 9' 58.7268'' N and 34° 50' 35.9196'' E.
|DMS Lat||32° 9' 58.7268'' N|
|DMS Long||34° 50' 35.9196'' E|
Coordinates of Herzliya, Israel is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Israel
Also check out these related Cities.
- Ra'anana, Israel (32.184448, 34.870766)
- Bethlehem, Israel (31.705791, 35.200657)
- Ashdod, Israel (31.801447, 34.643497)
- Nazareth, Israel (32.699635, 35.303547)
- Bat Yam, Tel-Aviv, Israel (32.017136, 34.745441)
- Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel (32.109333, 34.855499)
- Haifa, Israel (32.794044, 34.989571)
- Karmiel, Israel (32.919945, 35.290146)
- Herzliya, Israel (32.166313, 34.843311)
- Rehovot, Israel (31.894756, 34.809322)